Sunday, November 12, 2017

'Wonder Woman' Covers "Elle"



Take a look @ new images of "Wonder Woman" actress Gal Gadot in the December 2017 issue of "Elle" (US) magazine, wearing Gucci,  Louis Vuitton, Saint Laurent and a whole lot more, photographed by Paola Kudacki:


"In real life, I'm the type of girl who doesn't take herself too seriously," said Gadot


"I think women are amazing for being able to show what they feel. I admire women who do. I think it's a mistake when women cover their emotions to look tough. I say let's own who we are and use it as a strength.


"I feel that I've got the opportunity to set a great role model for girls to look up to a strong, active, compassionate, loving, positive woman, and I think it's so important.


"For me, it was important 'Wonder Woman' wouldn't be a 'Goody Two-Shoes'. She has a little bit of attitude, and when she fights, she has a smirk on her face. I didn't want her to be polished. I want people to relate to her.


Click the images to enlarge and Sneak Peek Gal Gadot...