Friday, July 6, 2012

"The Dark Knight Rises": 'Catwoman' Tease

Sneak Peek the first wave of collectible "The Dark Knight Rises" product, showcasing Anne Hathaway as 'Catwoman', exclusively from the Warner Bros official online shop. New items include Mimobot USB Flash Drives, Bat Mask Women's T-shirts, Meow Women's T-Shirts, Social Climber Women's T-Shirts, Gun Women's T-Shirts, Roses Women's T-Shirts and a 1:12 scale statue.
"When I got my start," said Hathaway, "I kind of got my big break with 'The Princess Diaries' and during the press rounds for that everyone asked me: 'Did you always want to be a princess growing up?' And the truth was, no I wanted to be 'Catwoman'. And I think a lot of women feel that way. And the fact that I am actually her is such a dream come true..."
The Dark Knight Rises Catwoman Bat Mask Women's White Relaxed Fit T-Shirt from Warner Bros.
The Dark Knight Rises Catwoman Meow Women's Relaxed Fit T-Shirt from Warner Bros.
The Dark Knight Rises Catwoman Social Climber Women's Fitted T-Shirt from Warner Bros.
The Dark Knight Rises Catwoman Gun Women's Fitted T-Shirt from Warner Bros.
The Dark Knight Rises Catwoman Roses Women's Fitted T-Shirt from Warner Bros.
Batman: The Dark Knight Rises Catwoman 1:12 Scale Statue from Warner Bros.
Click the images to enlarge...