Thursday, November 12, 2015

Daisy Ridley Covers "Elle"



Sneak Peek new images of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" actress Daisy Ridley in the December 2015 issue of "Elle" (US) magazine. photographed by Mark Seliger:


"It became my solace," Ridley said about her fitness training to get in shape as female potagonist 'Rey' in "Star Wars: The Force Awakens". "Because it's the only thing structured in my life right now. Training is sort of a therapy session, I guess."


"There was this bit (in the film) where I was lying in the sand, and if a scorpion got me, the nearest hospital was an hour away. So I was like, I could die right now. I could be dead in half an hour.


"'Rey' is so strong. She's cool and smart and she can look after herself. Young girls can look at her and know that they can wear trousers if they want to. That they don't have to show off their bodies."


Click the images to enlarge and Sneak Peek "Star Wars: The Force Awakens"...




Entertainment Earth